Entry Service Burnt Down
Share
by Nour   
Wednesday, 20 February 2013
Kripa (Photographer: Nour)To whoever that has came to Town Hall early this morning was obvious that something isn't really right , no power, no sound of generator... people gathering at Le Morgan..."Entry Service Burnt Down" where the calls and surprises, and joke followed. Following is a short interview with Kripa, member of Entry Service, explaining the cause of the fire, which has occurred around 5am. Electrical sockets took fire, which melted the wiring, computers melted ... but team is positive; Kripa says "Like the Fenix we will would be re born out the ashes"

3 Mb



Ishita Kripa (Photographer: Nour) Burnt Electrical Socket at Entry Service in Town Hall (Photographer: Nour) Burnt Electrical Socket at Entry Service in Town Hall (Photographer: Nour) Furniture outside the Entry Service (Photographer: Nour) Shades of dust (Photographer: Nour) Whole ES Team with Electrical Service and Blue Light working (Photographer: Nour)