AVC & Study group report on meeting with Governing Board
Starts: 16 h 30 min
Ends: 2014/09/02 - 17 h 30 min
Description: 4.30, Tuesday, September 2 in the SAIIER building)
*4:35: AVC & Study group report on their meeting with the Governing Board and the International Advisory Body*
- Rita & Jaya
*4:40: AVC representation in other working groups *
*4:45: AVC thoughts and feelings regards the selection of working group members*
*4:50: Brief update on pending Auroville Council issues (2 minutes each)*
- *1. *Matrimandir : executives and Mandate and benches - Matriprasad , Surya (AVC), Jesse (RAS)
- *2. *Housing Service (HS): Policy amendment for young people, volunteers and NC - Auroananda, Surya (AVC)
- *3. *Entry Service (ES): Policy amendment regarding Friends of Auroville - Davaselvam, Surya (AVC)
- *4. *Pour Tous Water (PTW, previously Water Maintenance Service):
disposal of official and wild sludge - Auroananda (AVC), Danny (RP)
- *5. *Fund and Asset Committee (FAMC): RA Decision Making Event on revised mandate - Sindhuja (AVC)
- Residents Assembly Service (RAS): mandate amendment - Sindhuja (AVC)
- *6. *AVC update on the formation of Working committee (WC) - latest Nov â14 in place - Auroananda, Sundhuja, Rita (AVC)
- *7. *AVC update Entry Service (ES) policy and Entry task Force (ETF) - DavaSelvam (AVC)
- *8. *Budget Coordination Committee (BCC) call for feedback on AV Security Budget - Auroananda (AVC)
- *9. *Issue of Aurovilians not contributing to central fund - DavaSelvam, Sindhuja (AVC)
- Policy for Workshops by non-Aurovilians in Auroville venues - Matriprasad, Surya (AVC)
*10. *Short feedback on Satprem case - Davaselvam
*5.10: Koodam - *Koodam Team
*5:30: Proposed Conflict Resolution policy*
Introduction - Sindhuja (AVC)
Working together to resolve community conflict - Koodam Team
*6:00: Next Steps - *input invited from the meeting on ways forward.
*6:20: Summary *- Inge (RAS)
Location: Dreamer's Café at the Visitor's Centre, Internaitonal Zone
Description: ART BREAK DAY!
When: Friday, September 5th, from 9 am to 5 pm
Where: Next to Dreamer's Café at the Visitor's Centre
Who: Everyone is welcome! For school groups of 8+ participants, please book a slot by email@example.com, to help make sure everyone can enjoy!
What: Make art for FREE!Auroville will be among 20 international sites hosting an event called Art Break Day for the second year in a row. Last year more than 200 individuals participated! The US-based arts organization, Art is Moving, has provided $500 USD of beautiful art supplies for this community art event. More info: http://www.artbreakday.com.
Volunteers are needed for maintaining the art supplies in shifts: 8 am to 1 pm OR 1 pm to 6 pm. Please contact Krupa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9486287495 to join us!
Art Corner: An open space for creative expression, for all ages! Different themes each week, as part of research on art-making in our community. Tuesdays & Fridays from 6-10 pm, upstairs at Le Zephyr Café, Visitor’s Center. More info: email@example.com.